Best RGHS Approved Hospital in Jaipur
What is RGHS Rajasthan?
RGHS is a healthcare initiative by the Rajasthan government. It is aimed to meet the healthcare needs of the present and retired employees under the State government.
The full form of the RGHS scheme is Rajasthan Government Health Scheme. All the hospitals that are run by the government, approved hospitals and public-private partnership Hospitals can provide medical facilities under this scheme.
In the Financial budget for 2021-2022, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan announced this scheme. In order to fulfil this ambitious plan of raising the standard of state medical facilities, all medical schemes were merged under a single roof.
The mission of the Rajasthan government health scheme is “स्वस्थ राजस्थान: खुशहाल राजस्थान “ and the vision of the scheme includes providing holistic support for complete health care.
Almost 355+ hospitals are empaneled with this scheme and among them, DMICC Hospital is one of the Best RGHS Hospital in Jaipur, Rajasthan. DMICC has been a leading name in the field of critical care and intensive care.
FACILITIES PROVIDED UNDER RGHS SCHEME
- OPD treatment
- Cashless facility for IPD/day care services
- Investigations at Government and empanelled Centre
- Family welfare, and child Health Services
Key Highlights of RGHS SCHEME
|Name Of The Scheme||RGHS Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees Of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To Provide Medical Facilities|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Why You Should Opt for DMICC As Top RGHS Hospital in Jaipur?
DMICC provides Extensive facilities for the growth of RGHS Hospital in Jaipur. DMICC (RGHS Hospital in Jaipur) is one of the best centres for orthopaedics, cardiology, neurology and psychiatry. It has more than 100 beds. We have a good number of specialists as well. We also have a fully equipped Trauma & Emergency unit to provide for all kinds of surgical and non-surgical emergencies and a fully equipped laboratory, pharmacy and research centre.
The hospital is located at Plot 14, Sector 10Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur and it has become popular among the people living in this area because the traffic during peak hours is not heavy here.
DMICC (RGHS Hospital in Jaipur) Ensure a facility that holds high standards of medical care.
What services do we provide under RGHS?
At DMICC (RGHS Hospital in Jaipur). Under the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS), we provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment, as well as quality healthcare services.
Being the proud healthcare partner to make a better health ecosystem, we at DMICC offer various services under Rajasthan Government Health Scheme (RGHS) and that is as follows:-
- All the traumatic cases are treated under TICU. The TICU department of DMICC hospital is covered under RGHS
- All the medical and surgical intensive care units of DMICC hospitals are covered under RGHS
- Cardiac Intensive care units take care of critical heart care-related cases under RGHS
- The Neuro ICU care unit deals with critical neuro conditions like Neurotrauma and all under RGHS.
- The special OPD services of DMICC hospital also covered under the RGHS (Rajasthan government health scheme).
Also Read Top 5 ICU Hospitals in Jaipur
The list of RGHS Hospitals in Jaipur, available for patients
In RGHS Scheme, we know that it is not always easy to access information. That is why we have left the link below to the list of hospitals across Jaipur in order to provide you with the most reliable information about the hospitals that are near you or around Jaipur. With this list of hospitals, most of your concerns will be cracked down because you will know that there is a hospital nearby and how much it costs before going through any further steps.
Go Through the LIST OF EMPANELED RGHS HOSPITALS IN RAJASTHAN AS ON 25-05-2022- https://rghs.rajasthan.gov.in/districtempanelledhosp.pdf
The list of RGHS Medical Stores Jaipur
RGHS Medical Store List in Jaipur Contact numbers, e-mail support, office contacts, services offered, useful link provided below.
Who can register for the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme?
Basically, the present and retired people who have worked for Rajasthan Government are benefited from this scheme. Here are the following beneficiaries of the RGHS
- Ex-Members of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly
- Retired All India Service Officers
- Members of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly
- Serving All India Services officers
- Serving employees of State Autonomous Bodies SAB including brands, corporates, etc., who were appointed before 01 January 2004
- Pensioners of State Autonomous Bodies including Boards, Corporation, etc. who were appointed before 01 January 2004
- Serving State Government employees appointed before 01 January 2004
- Serving State Government employees appointed on or after 01 January 2004
- Serving employees of SAB- State Autonomous Bodies including Boards, Corporation, etc. who were appointed on or after 01 January 2004
- Pensioners and family pensioners under RCS (Pension) Rules, 1996
- Pensioners of State Government covered under NPS
- Pensioners of State Autonomous Bodies (SAB) including Boards, Corporation, etc. who were appointed on or after 01 January 2004
The Applicant should submit the following documents for completing the application:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Email Address
- Ration Card
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
How can you register for the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme?
The following steps are to be followed to register under the Rajasthan Government Health scheme.
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Government Health Scheme- https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Choose your category from the given option.
- Choose the relevant options given on page
- Fill in all the required details and click submit
You may get some queries regarding the RGHS Scheme. So, we are providing the details of the helpline numbers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org- for ex-MLAs
email@example.com- for serving the employees
firstname.lastname@example.org- for pensioners
email@example.com- for general assistance
Helpline Number- 181
For more information regarding RGHS Hospital in Jaipur | DMICC, Please contact us at +91-9116006800 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com