Best Neuro ICU Care Hospital in Jaipur
What is Neuro ICU?
The Neuro Intensive care unit of a hospital is a specialized department that focuses on the treatment of critical conditions related to the central and peripheral nervous system in the human body.
All the diseases that are associated with the central nervous system of the body are treated at neuro care hospitals. A dedicated team of specially trained Neurosurgeons, neurologists, anesthesiologists, expert nurses, and doctors work at the neuro intensive care unit at DMICC to provide comprehensive treatment to patients. That’s why Considered as the best neuro ICU hospital in Jaipur.
Who needs Neuro ICU Services?
Generally, Neurological issues can happen to any person at any age. But all of them do not necessarily require Neuro ICU. Here below are some of the cases that need neuro ICU care at the hospital:
- A person with a postoperative brain tumor needs treatment at Neuro ICU
- A person with a central nervous system infection need care at a neuro care hospital
- Ischemic stroke to a person requires neuro ICU treatment.
- A person who suffers from encephalitis
- Traumatic brain injury to a person requires treatment at a neurology hospital
- The person with status epilepticus disease needs treatment at neuro intensive care unit
- A person who suffers from subdural hematoma disease
- Intracranial hemorrhage patients
- A person who suffers spinal trauma is admitted to Neuro ICU
- Guillain-Barre syndrome to a person who needs intensive care at a neurology hospital
- A person with myasthenia gravis
What are the treatments offered at Neuro ICU?
Neuro care hospitals treat all neurological diseases. The following are some of the treatments offered at neuro ICU care hospital
- Brain stroke treatment- Endovascular thrombectomy, Reperfusion therapy with intravenous tissue plasminogen activator (tPA),
- Brain tumor- Brain surgery, Radiation therapy, and Chemotherapy
- Myasthenia gravis- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) and Plasma exchange (PE)
- Subdural hematoma- Burr hole surgery
- Ischemic stroke- Intravenous tissue plasminogen activator (tPA)
- Spinal trauma- Soft neck collars and various braces
- Botulism’- Antitoxins
- Meningitis – Empirical therapy.
What kinds of equipment are used in Neuro ICU?
A neurointensive care unit is well equipped with all the latest and advanced technological equipment and devices. DMICC hospital Neuro ICU is well versed with such technologies.
- IV lines & tubes
- Oxygen support
- Compression stockings
- CPAP system
- Blood warmer
What to expect from DMICC Neuro ICU?
DMICC hospital delivers high-end Neuro ICU treatment services. Being a dedicated hospital for holistic Intensive care needs we have specially designed buildings to smoothen the treatment process of critical patients.
Our Neuro Intensive Care Unit focuses on the advanced, multidisciplinary, patient-centered treatment of the most perilous neuron diseases and conditions. So, If you are looking for neurology treatment in Jaipur, you can contact the best neuro ICU care hospital at any time, contact us now.
Equipped with the latest technological devices and equipment. We aim to strive hard for providing the best intensive care at an affordable cost to reach all sections of people.
- 24*7 services to the patient.
- Multiple ICU departments
- Team of trained doctors.
- 1:1 nursing services in all departments
- 24*7 ICU ambulance service for immediate treatment.
The nervous system of human beings is a very vital organ. It regulates a major portion of the normal functioning of our happy life. Make sure to keep it safe and healthy. If you need ICU services for neurological conditions then you can call or schedule an appointment with us.